FBSE Finance Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy
FBSE Finance Ltd trades as FBSE Finance. (“FBSE”) provide the services and content available on www.fbsefinance.com (together or individually referred to as “the Site”), and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Registered Office: Ground Floor, Regent House, Theobald Street, Borehamwood WD6 4RS
DPL: Z1702321 | Limited Co Number: 6853189
FBSE Finance Ltd may collect about Users
FBSE may collect and process the following data about users:
- Information that users provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use any part of the site, subscribing to any service, posting material or requesting further services. FBSE may also ask users for information if (for example) users report a problem with the site.
- If Users contact FBSE, FBSE may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of any transactions users carry out through the site and of the fulfilment of any orders.
- Details of user’s visits to the site including, but not limited to, the referrer page, the pages of the site accessed, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, along with the time of these events.
- Recordings and location data of any phone calls users make to FBSE, for regulatory purposes, in order to monitor our quality of service, or to establish facts.
IP addresses and cookies
FBSE may collect information about user’s computers, including where available their IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
For the same reason, FBSE may obtain information about user’s general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a text-only string of data that is entered into the cookie file or ‘memory’ of the browser on your computer. It will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Cookies help FBSE to improve the site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us: a) to estimate the site audience size and usage pattern; b) to recognise users when they return to the site; c) and to remember various aspects of site subscription information and facilitate site enabled communication services.
Where FBSE Finance Ltd store your personal data
All information Users provide to FBSE is stored on FBSE secure servers in the UK.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although FBSE will do its best to keep confidential and protect your personal data, FBSE cannot guarantee the security of user’s data transmitted to the site; any transmission is user’s own risk. Once FBSE has received user’s information, FBSE will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
FBSE use information held about Users in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for Users and User’s computer;
- to provide users with information, products or services that they may request from FBSE or which FBSE feels may interest users, where they have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out FBSE obligations arising from any contracts entered into between users and FBSE.
- to allow users to participate in interactive features of the service, when users choose to do so; and
- to notify users about changes to the site.
Where user’s data is used to provide users with information about goods and services which may be of interest, FBSE will contact users by electronic means only if they have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
FBSE may disclose your information to our affiliates, associates or closely linked persons (howsoever defined by law or regulation), their directors, officers, employees and agents as well as any government entity or third party, for the purpose(s) outlined above or as a matter of law.
FBSE may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that FBSE sell or buy any business or assets, in which case FBSE may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if FBSE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
Users have the right to ask FBSE not to process their personal data for marketing purposes. FBSE will usually inform users if it intends to use their data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose their information to any third party for such purposes. Users can exercise their right to prevent such processing by contacting FBSE at [email protected]
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of FBSE partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If Users follow a link to any of these websites, they should note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that FBSE does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Users should check these policies before they submit any personal data to these websites.
Visitors under the age of 16
FBSE do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information online from a child under 16 since the site is not directed at children. Any users under 16 must get approval from a parent/guardian prior to submitting information. Users without consent are not allowed to provide us with information.
Access to information
The Act gives users the right to access information held about them. Users right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If Users would like a copy of some or all of their personal information they should email [email protected] or write to FBSE at the address given above. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet FBSE costs in providing users with details of the information it holds about them.
FBSE will not use this right to make substantial changes to the terms to user’s detriment without giving users a chance to agree.
Users are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes FBSE made, as they are binding on users, however data taken before any changes will not be affected without your individual permission.
Ground Floor, Regent House, Theobald Street, Borehamwood WD6 4RS
Site and contents copyright © FBSE Finance Ltd